Join us twice a week this summer where we meet at your local park to create & explore!
Little Explorer is a 2- hour, open-ended art and sensory class designed for children ages 3-5 years. We will be playing super fun and colorful art ideas including squirting paint, 3D sculptures, mixing nature soup and so much more! Welcome to Toronto's BEST, most creative art and sensory outdoor program!
Bring a tent, blanket & swimsuit ( oh yes, you'll want to cool down right after class!), ready to make new friends and join us for a creative (and messy) summer!
- Morning stretch/ snack/ storytelling - 20 minutes
- Art & Exploration - 45 minutes
- Clean up - 15 minutes
- Yoga and Mindfulness with Little Yogis - 40 minutes
- Each session meets twice a week for 2 weeks
*Parent/ adult guardian must be present during class time
3 - 5 years
10 people max
June Rowlands Park
- 9:30- 11:30am
- 10:30am- 12:30pm
- Monday, Wednesday
- Tuesday, Thursday
- Wednesday, Friday
- Contact us for special days request
Cassidy Tsang Art Camp Policy
Upon booking your Cassidy Tsang Backyard Art Camp, you agree to the following policies:
- Your artist-teacher will be wearing a mask at all times, sanitizing hands frequently, and will be mindful of distancing with all children.
- All adult participants are required to wear masks while in the class area
- All materials will be sanitized before and after use, as well as wiped down periodically throughout the class.
- Please do not come to class if you or anyone in your household is experiencing COVID-like symptoms. If anyone in your group (including anyone in the same household) is tested positive for COVID-19, you must contact us immediately.
- 50% if cancelled 1 month before
- 25% refund if cancelled 2 weeks
- No refunds will be given for cancellations less than 2 weeks prior to your start date due to hiring and materials cost
- No make up class available for outdoor programs
Need more help? Send us a DM on Instagram @the.thankful.family or email at [email protected]