*This registration is for Outdoor Art Camp with 3-4 children and 1 teacher. For groups with 5-8 children and 2 teachers, please sign up here
We require a minimum of 3 children to run a camp.
Welcome to Cassidy Tsang's Outdoor Art Camp!
Backyard Art Camps are weekly programs designed for the summer season. Each class is 3 hours long including a half-hour snack and an optional 45-mins yoga & mindfulness session with Little Yogies!
Are you ready for a colourful and memorable at-home Process Art experience? Find out what you need to know to sign up!
Choose your location
Our talented and passionate artist-teacher brings all the art materials, tools and expertise to your group whether in your backyard or closest local park!
Preparing your backyard studio
- You must provide a shaded area that is ok to get painty (messy). It can be a tree, tent or umbrella that can fit at least half of the group at a time
- Access to tables, chairs and wall space for all children and our artist-teacher (s) with space for physical distancing
- Access to a bathroom for children + artist-teacher (s)
- Access to an outdoor hose or sink
- Safe area for Cassidy Tsang staff to leave supplies overnight until end of camp
Local Park Location
No access to a backyard? Let's meet at your closest local park where there is
- shades & green space away from any playground facilities
- a splash pad or wading pool
Forming your own group
- In order to run a camp, you need to create a cohort group with 3- 6 children
- We recommend grouping children within a 2-year age range but it is not a requirement
- Our teacher-student ratio is 1:4
- Camps are available between June 21st- Aug 27th, 2021
*June camps to be confirmed depending on Ontario reopening updates. You may book your June camp now but if anything changes from the government you will be offered a refund. We can reschedule your camp as well :)
Day & Time:
- Monday- Friday
- 1:30- 3:30pm
- 4:00- 7:00pm
Choose your own programs:
Sign up for one or more weeks of camp and choose the program that excites you most!
- Nature soup & Apothecary
- Clay Play & Create
- Textile Art & Printmaking
- Sculpture & Neighbourhood artshow
9:00- 9:30 Morning Stretches/ Games
9:30- 10:30 Art & Exploration
10:30 - 10:45 Clean up
10:45- 11:00 Snacks
11:00- 11:45 Yoga & Mindfulness or Active Play
11:45- 12:00 End of day routine
Cassidy Tsang Art Camp Policy
Upon booking your Cassidy Tsang Backyard Art Camp, you agree to the following policies:
*For infant/ toddler programs, visit here
- Your art educator will be wearing a mask at all times, sanitizing hands frequently, and will be mindful of distancing with all children.
- All adults are required to wear masks while in the class area
- All materials will be sanitized before and after use, as well as wiped down periodically throughout the class.
- Host is required to clean and sanitize the class area prior to arrival.
- Please do not come to camp if you or anyone in your household is experiencing COVID-like symptoms. If anyone in your group (including anyone in the same household) is tested positive for COVID-19, you must contact us immediately.
- 50% if cancelled 1 month before
- 25% refund if cancelled 2 weeks
- No refunds will be given for cancellations less than 2 weeks prior to your start date due to hiring and materials cost
Need more help? Send us a DM on Instagram @the.thankful.family or email at [email protected]