Welcome to Toronto’s first and only
family-oriented, Process Art Classes!
Our programs focus on open-ended, child-led exploration while helping families
create lifelong memories.
Come join us as we create a new movement of Artfully Connected Families- foster
children's creativity, live a creative family lifestyle and raise our children capable of
turning problems into opportunities.
Our programs are designed for mama, dad, infant, toddler, grandparents and best friends.
While this is a place to explore art, it is also a home for family and friends to
spend time together.
We can't wait to welcome you and your little artists!
📍745 Mount Pleasant Rd Second Floor Toronto M4S 2N4
Outdoor Tot Sensory + Yoga Camp
1.5 hours, twice a week
Walking - 3 years
Looking for summer plans for your toddler but want something more than the splash pad and playground? Join us for a play-based program designed for Toronto's youngest art explorers. You won't regret it!Find out more
Outdoor Explorers + Yoga Camp
Two hours, twice a week
3- 5 years
Outdoor Explorer is a 2- hour, open-ended art and sensory class. We will be playing with super fun and colorful materials including water balloons ( but with paint, of course!), imaginary worlds, nature soup and so much more! Welcome to Toronto's BEST, most creative art and sensory outdoor program!Find out more
Toddler Sensory Time
45 mins, once a week
Walking- 4 years
Get ready for some child-led sensory exploration! Your little one will enjoy all the stimulation from bubbly water play, the scent of citrus foods, paper pulp, paint and so much more! Come get messy and make new friends!
June ( at the Studio with Ms. Cassidy)
- Tue or Thu, 10:50 am- 11: 35am
- Sat, 11:00 am- 11:45am
July- Aug ( June Rowlands Park with one of our Artist Teachers)
- Sat, July 10, 17, 24, 31 from 10:15am - 11:00am
- Sat, Aug, 7, 14, 21, 28 from 10:15am - 11:00am
Outdoor Art Camp
4 years +
Looking to send your child to summer art camp this year but concerned about safety?
Let us bring art camps to your backyard or local park so your child can enjoy a fun & creative summer while remaining safe with his/her own social bubble.Find out more
Saturday Drop-in Pods
If you have a pod of 4 families or less ( 8 people max) and would love to join our weekend drop-ins, this program is for you!
You may choose to do art play or sensory program for 1 hour.
*Drop-ins unavailable during lockdown/ emergency brakeFind out more
Saturday Open Studio Membership
Join our membership for only $127 and get access to 6 drop-in studio hours!Find out more
COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS:
- Temperatures will be taken at the entrance using a touchless thermometer. Anyone with a temperature equal to or over 38°C will not be allowed to enter.
- Please do not come to class if you are sick or experiencing any Covid symptoms
- All adults and children 3 and up are required to wear masks while in the Studio
- We are a shoe-free environment. Please remove your shoes upon arrival.
- Please sanitize your hands upon arrival
- All supplies will be in your own individual work area. They are not to be shared with anyone.
- All surfaces, floors and tools will be cleaned between every class.
- Only maximum 10 people ( adults and children included) can be present at the Studio at once
Have questions? Feel free to contact us at [email protected] or call 647-669-5988